Fundamentals of Clinical Supervision E-learning Course (35 CPD points)
– Allied health, nursing and welfare professionals
This e-learning course consists of 7 self-paced modules including videos, reflective learning tasks, practical examples and demonstrations. The course is suitable for health and welfare professionals who currently or intend to provide clinical supervision. The course aims to increase confidence and skills in setting up and the delivery and evaluation of supervision considering wider systems issues, the client and agency.
By the completing this course you will:
- Have a sound knowledge of the role of clinical supervision when working as a health or welfare professional
- Recognise the importance of supervision and the benefits for those who receive clinical supervision but also the benefits to clients
- Be aware of the different models of supervision
- Be introduced to the role of the initial supervisor meeting and defining the purpose of supervision with the supervisee.
- Recognise the importance of a safe and supportive relationship that underpins a good supervisory experience
- Have knowledge of contract setting in supervision and determining supervisee-learning needs
- Be introduced to various techniques of best practice supervision as well as reflective practice
- Understand the value of effective feedback and evaluation
Module 1- Introduction to Supervision
Module 2-Models of Clinical Supervision
Module 3-Preparing for Supervision
Module 4- Methods and Techniques
Module - Reflective Practice
Module 6- Ethical Issues
Module 7- Evaluation and feedback
February 2018 Launch Offer.
After enrolling enter the discount code LAUNCHFEB18 during the checkout process for a discount of $75.00 on the course, Note: the discount is not applied until the final payment page.