Changes to course delivery due to COVID-19
Supervisor Full Training and Master Classes (PsyBA Approved)
The Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA) has given approval for Supervisor Training and Master Classes to be delivered remotely using interactive videoconferencing in small groups until June 2021. Numbers are strictly limited to maximise learning opportunities via small group discussion and practice exercises using Zoom meetings and breakout rooms.
e-Learning in Supervision and Family Therapy
CSS will continue to provide e-Learning opportunities in Clinical Supervision and Family Therapy in 2021:
- Fundamentals of Clinical Supervision e-Learning Course
- On Being the Supervisee e-Learning Course
- Core Skills in Family Therapy e-Learning Course
- Relationships and Couples Course e-Learning Course
Videoconference interactive workshops
CSS will continue to provide interactive Videoconference workshops in 2021:
- Systemic Family Assessment and Practice - offered as Videoconference workshop
- Accredited Supervisor Course (PACFA pathway) - offered as Digital Workbook + Videoconference workshops (dates to be advised)
We will be continually monitoring Government recommendations and updating training dates accordingly.
If the workshop you are interested is FULL please email as new workshops will be added dependent on expressions of interest/waitlist and you will have first offer of a place